accidentally laughing at something that’s really bad or offensive
ads for pads these days are all about how thin and discreet pads are and how no one will ever be tell you’re wearing them wELL HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE THE PACKAGING QUIETER BECAUSE THERE’S NO FUCKING POINT IN HAVING A THIN DISCREET PAD WHEN EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU RIPPING ONE OPEN IN THE SCHOOL BATHROOM
Use the men’s room they won’t expect it
'Who the fuck is eating chips in here?'
Doggy Argument- Mom let the dogs out to do their business
- Obnoxious Old Neighbour: Oh God, not those dogs barking again!
- Mom: Excuse me they've only just come out!
- Obnoxious Old Neighbour: I'm sick of hearing them bark
- Mom: Well like I said before if you're going to complain about my dogs, complain about everyone else's as well.
- Obnoxious Old Neighbour: All your dogs do is bark
- Mom: They're dogs, they bark, that's what dogs do, just like old people and complaining
There needs to be a phrase for “I acknowledge your apology and appreciate it but it does not make things better.” instead of just saying “It’s okay.” all the time.
I recognize the council has made an apology, but given that it is a stupid ass apology, I have elected to ignore it.
thank you director fury